Sunday, February 1, 2009

No church for me today

Melissa had a runny nose yesterday and this morning she was congested and yucky sounding, so I stayed home with her from church. At least she'll get down for her nap at the normal time today which always makes her happier....although since she's congested she might not sleep well so then she'll be cranky cranky cranky.

Anyway, I'm being very productive this morning since I wasn't able to go to church - I'm about halfway done with the laundry and I washed the dishes from the last couple days (by hand because our 2-year-old dishwasher is having issues and I can't afford to pay someone to come look at it right now......). And I put some meat down to thaw for dinners this week. Brian will be happy about that because he's sick of me asking what he wants for dinner and hearing, "We can't have that because the meat's frozen" when he picks something. :)

OH OH yesterday I went to the The Well, a coffee lounge and sandwich shop in downtown Royse City. I'd never been but I got a gift certificate for it at my Pokeno game last weekend. I got their chicken salad sandwich and it was SO good. I'm totally considering going to get another one this week.....if you live in Royse City and you've never been there, go check it out!

Alrighty, I'm gonna go see if my little one is done eating her lunch.....oh, by the way, I find it hilarious that Melissa says Amen instead of The End when she gets done with the last page of a book.

1 comment:

  1. Somebody must be good about teaching her little girl to pray! That's so sweet. You'll have to put it in a scrapbook for her. -amanda-

    ReplyDelete