Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's Day

It's taken me a while to get around to posting, but here it is. We had a good Valentine's Day....the kiddos loved the gifts we got them. Usually I would just get them a little candy and maybe a little bear or something but they both found something at Wal-Mart last week that they LOVED and I couldn't resist. I knew they wouldn't play with a stuffed animal, anyway... We got Melissa an Elmo that blow kisses and says he loves her and that she's a sweetheart. It's cute. Not like she needed another Elmo (she now has FIVE) but she loves it, so it's okay. :) We gave Kyler a Disney Cars track that when you push a button, Lightning races down a track and "tips" tractors. And it has "Frank the scary tractor" so Kyler was in heaven. He played with it ALL weekend long.

Brian and I had a home date Saturday night. Got pizza and wings and watched a movie and just snuggled together for a while. Rented Nights in Rodanthe. It was okay, book was better, of course. :) And then Sunday Brian surprised me by having Kate come over to baby-sit and we went to lunch at Chili's and went bowling. But I bowled a 60. Are you kidding me? A 60???? It was horrible but not really my fault. The bowling place had crappy balls. I'm weak so I needed a light one but all of the light ones had holes that were too little for my fingers/thumb. And I have small fingers! Anyway, it was fun regardless..... I think I'll stick to Wii Bowling though...it's easier and WAY cheaper. I can't believe how much bowling costs!

Oh, here are a couple pictures from when Hannah was over...



It went pretty well but there are alot more things to think about when you have three kids! At least when I have baby #3 I will be starting with a newborn and my kids will be older - not adding a 14 month old in with my almost-2 and almost-4 year olds! I took the kids to Wal-Mart with me because I needed a few things and I swear people were looking at me and thinking, "Wow, she's been busy!" Come on, people, it wouldn't even be possible for the girls to both be mine!

Okay, I've really gotta get ready to go to work! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment