Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tornado

So, last night was the first time I have ever hunkered down in the bathroom with my family to wait out a storm. Thankfully, the tornado(e?)s passed right around us and we were all fine. But we got the kids up out of bed and snuggled them into the bathtub for about half an hour until we knew it was clear. Kyler thought our grand adventure was rather boring - he just wanted his pillow and blanket in the bathtub so it wouldn't be so hard. Melissa loved being up when she was supposed to be in bed. Once the storm was clear we said it was time to go back to bed and she looked at us like we were crazy and said, "No!"

Anyway, so we were up late and I'm tired! The kiddos are still asleep (yea!) after getting up in the night. I'm up waiting for my brother to drop off my niece for the day. They needed a fill-in baby-sitter so I will see what my life would be like with 3. :)

I have recently been trying to lose the last 10 lbs of baby weight from my pregnancies. I've been doing pretty good, too, counting calories and working out with WiiFit. Problem? WiiFit tells me that my ideal weight is what I'm at right now. It's not where I want to be but when it keeps telling me I'm at my ideal weight I don't try nearly as hard...... And today I'm going to a Valentine's get-together with my MOMS Club and we're all bringing sweet stuff....ahhhhh....yeah, guess I won't be counting my calories today!

Oh, better go, Hannah is here to play. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment