Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A conversation between my kiddos

I walked into the kitchen this morning to hear Melissa (who was sitting in her high chair) ask Kyler to open the pantry. We have a doorknob cover on it so he can't open it. He told her that he would "open it when he got bigger." And then he runs over to her and says, "Melissa are you going to be a mommy someday?" She said, "Yeah." And then he said, "Yeah, you can be a mommy and I will be a daddy someday. And I will have a beard!" So cute that he wants to be like HIS daddy!

Of course I didn't think Melissa really even knew what she was answering Yeah to but when I went to get her out of her chair she said, "Me-issa be Mommy?" Oh, my heart - these kids are growing up too fast!


And now for a picture to begin the day - Melissa's first pigtails.


2 comments:

  1. What a cutie!!!! I love the pig tails!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That conversation is so adorable! Oh, I want another kid so I can hear something that sweet someday!!! And I'm diggin' Melissa's pig tails!

    ReplyDelete