Monday, August 9, 2010

Super Wasp

When I got out of the shower this morning there was a wasp flying around my bathroom. I went and got the fly swatter and hit it and it fell in the sink. I washed it down the drain and let the hot water run for a few minutes. Then I went about getting ready for the day. I heard a weird noise from the direction of the sink and then Melissa said, "Another wasp, Mama!" I turned around and that wasp had come up out of the drain and was trying to fly again! I made sure it was good and dead this time before flushing it down the toilet. I don't like wasps. Or bees, hornets, yellow jackets. Anything with a stinger. Beyond the fact that I don't want to be stung, my dad is allergic to stinging insects and so I know that there's the chance that one or both of my children could be allergic.

Alrighty, right now we're going to go out and ride bikes. The kids have been begging everyday so I'm going to get it out of the way right now while it's 83 degrees instead of them begging again later when it's over 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment