Sunday, August 15, 2010

Random

We went to visit Auntie Chara and Unclie Brad. Chara said she's going to tell her kids that my kids are their cousins so Brad decided he would have to be Unclie Brad. Ha! Brian and I have decided that Brad was a good addition to our "family." Good job, Chara! :)

I've been working this weekend on lots of stuff for the pre-k classroom and I'm pretty excited. And I got to go to the teacher store which is always fun. Except that I always want to buy WAY more than I should! :) Been working on lesson plans, too, and I'm almost done!

Kyler started the kindergarten class at church this morning. He wasn't sure about it because he's very much like me and would rather things just stayed the same but I reassured him that all of his friends would still be in class with him and he'd have lots of fun. After church I asked him who his new teacher is and he said, "I don't know...but the class was GREAT!" He's so funny. Oh...but he wasn't a fan of coming into the service with Mommy and Daddy for the music part. Hopefully as he gets to know some of the songs he'll decide that's more fun!

Brian starts back to work tomorrow and then next Monday Kyler starts school. Crazy! I can't believe summer's already over! This Wednesday I start watching Laura and Creed 2 days a week. This should be a great distraction for my sweet girl who will be missing her big brother while he's gone all day! Hopefully it will help her learn to share Mommy, too. She's not so good at that one. :)

Speaking of that sweet little girl, she's awake so I'd better go and hang out with the family before real life starts again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment