Saturday, August 7, 2010

Back to blogging?

I know I haven't posted in forever. Tonight I was looking for my birth story about Melissa so I made a trek back over to Xanga. I loved Xanga for a long time - I started my blog there very shortly before I got pregnant with Kyler and continued until April 2009. I really need to take the time to transfer most of those posts into a word document or something because there are great stories about my kids that I want to have to look back at. That's what I've been doing tonight and I just love reading about how much my kids have changed! I typically just post short status updates these days on Facebook but that's not the same as blogging! It's not something I can keep and read later on! So I'm going to try to get back into this blogging stuff. I may post some of my money saving tips and ideas on here. We'll see.

Tonight we went out to dinner and on the way home the kids were talking about church and Kyler said, "I can't WAIT for church!" I love that they love to go to church! Now if I could just convince him that it will be fun to come sit with Mommy and Daddy during the music part of the service next week when he moves up to Kidz Place - he's not so excited about that. (And I can't believe he's old enough!)

Okay, I'm up WAY past my bedtime with all this blog-reminiscing. My 2 hour nap this afternoon has made it possible for me to even keep my eyes open this long. :) Good night!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! You're blogging again!!!

    I bet once Kyler sits through worship a couple of times and discovers can read the lyrics, he will enjoy worship in big church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I would love to read your blog when you have time to post. I wonder if my Xanga stuff is still there? I switched over to blogger about 2 years ago...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would bet that it's still there if you never deleted your account...

    ReplyDelete