Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tattoos

3 of my family members just got new tattoos last week so I took pics and I want to show off our family tattoos. :) There are actually 2 missing from these pictures because my brother, Chris, has 2 but I haven't seen him since I took these pictures so I don't have any pics of his!
First - my daddy's first tattoo....one that he got when he was young and stupid. :) It's on his upper arm.

And here's his new one - it's on the opposite arm.

Mone's (my mom) first tattoo. She got this one about 2 years ago - I got it for her for her birthday. We had planned to go together to get tattoos then too but I got pregnant with Melissa before Mone's birthday came around! She designed this herself, by the way. It's on her shoulder.

This is her new one. It's on her wrist which she said hurt alot. :)

My brother, Zach, our newest family member to get tattooed. :) Obviously he got this on his hand, which I think is CRAZY but it looks cool.

And this one is mine. It's on my shoulder and I got it almost a year ago. I love it and I'm trying to decide if I want a second one.......


Now Kate is the only one of us without a tattoo. I have a feeling she'll be getting one after she turns 18 in a couple years!

1 comment:

  1. I have never been able to figure out what I would get tattooed on my body if I ever wanted to get one...Y'all are all braver than I am!

    ReplyDelete