Monday, December 29, 2008

I admit it, I'm a total nerd

I love math. Really. Especially Algebra I type stuff. I used to even like balancing the checkbook and paying bills (I liked it before we were always out of money - it's no fun if when you get done you have no money left....)

I've been helping my sister (who is 15) with her math work and it just makes me want to do more! One night I got online and looked up an algebra worksheet so I could do some. (Although Kate has offered to let me do hers for her, I have not yet given in to that temptation....) I told Brian not long ago that I've always wished for an algebra book that I could write in. Sounds dumb, but it's true. So I open up one of my Christmas presents and what do I find? Two retired algebra books! (Algebra I and II) They're all mine and I can write in them all I want! It's very fun....honest! I'm on chapter 2 of the Algebra I book now......





I know, I'm a loser. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Tasha! You know I love you, but this is surprising! An algebra book for Christmas? I'll tell my dad. He'll be proud!!

    ReplyDelete