Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

I took the kiddos to see Royse City's fireworks on Friday night and I think we're going to go see Rockwall's tonight after a cookout with my family.  Lots of 4th of July fun!  Here are some pictures we took at the RC show the other night:

Here are my kids being "cool."  They are nutso and I love them.  :)


Me and my first 2 babies.  :)


 Melissa and a big firework!

Handsome boy watching the fireworks:

This week I also reached the 32 week milestone in Caedon's pregnancy!  Although everyone seems to think I should be much further along, considering all of the "about to pop" comments I'm getting.  Seriously.  Do people think that HELPS?  Cause I gotta tell you, it doesn't.  Besides, why does everyone just assume I'm ready to be done being pregnant?  I'm not. Yeah, I'm tired and I'm really, REALLY hot.  But I truly do LOVE being pregnant and I'm not at all ready to be done with it.  And our house is really not ready for Caedon to come yet.  There are a few things that need to be done before I can welcome this little one.  Plus, it would be nice if we had approval for Brian to be back home before the baby comes.....

Thankfully, physically this pregnancy has been much easier than the first two, once I got past the morning sickness phase (which was much harder than the first two).  But with all the mental and emotional drama I've had going on in my life, I'm blessed by such an easy pregnancy.  I haven't had any leg cramps, no swelling, and by the time he's born I'll probably be around the low-end of the normal expected weight gain for pregnancy.

Here's my 32 week belly picture.  Yes, I'm aware that he's low and that I'm "all belly."  Can you tell that I've heard these things a few times?

2 comments:

  1. It does look like you carry low, but you also look like you have a long torso in the first place. That makes a difference. My sister-in-law always got the "carrying low" comments as well. I was HUGE, so I always got the "are you having twins?!?" question when I was pregnant.

    In other news, OMG! MELISSA is so sassy in that first picture! I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete