Sunday, July 31, 2011

Coming soon...

I have the office cleared of the computer, books and bookshelves, games, etc.  Right now it's fairly empty except for the tons of baby boy clothes and diapers piled in the closet!  And the fun toys and gifts we got for Caedon at the baby shower.  I've ordered the nursery furniture and bedding and it should mostly be here this week so soon and very soon I can post pictures of the nursery all ready for a sweet baby boy! 

The baby shower was lovely.  Amanda did a wonderful job with decorations and food and games.  She's so organized!  Plus I had yummy chicken salad sandwiches left over for lunch and dinner today so I'm one happy mama!  :)  And I enjoyed spending time with family and friends who already love my baby boy! 

Along with preparing for the baby, I'm trying hard to believe that my big boy will be starting first grade in 3 weeks!  He has enjoyed his summer with me at Mother's Day Out but I hope that he loves going back to school this month!  He is a little worried because he says first grade is going to be harder than kindergarten.  I think he's like me and just doesn't like change.  He'll do great and I'm sure he'll love it just like he did kindergarten! 

I'm more worried about how Melissa's going to do with Kyler gone again all day...and we won't have Mother's Day Out for the first couple of months since we'll be home with Caedon AND she won't have Laura here to play with like she did last year.  Hopefully special Mommy time and helping with Caedon will keep her happy until big brother (also known as her best friend) comes home from school each afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment