Monday, April 18, 2011

A little bit of everything

I was reading an article the other day about how babies (while in the womb) are often more sluggish in the morning and get more active as the day goes one, with their most activity being in the evening and at night. With my first two I would have agreed completely. I used to lay in bed at night and watch them dance and wiggle. But with Caedon, he's totally opposite. Most mornings when I wake up, my second thought (you know, the first being "Ugh. Do I have to be awake yet?") is, "Good morning, Caedon!" because I usually feel the sensation of his movement as soon as I'm conscious. :) I love it. I love being pregnant.

My baby girl is FOUR years old! I can't believe it! She had an awesome birthday party, with lots of friends and presents and playtime at the park. But I think her favorite part of being four is that she now gets two vitamins at bedtime just like Kyler. :) A few pictures:

Birthday breakfast - mini-donuts from Wal-Mart, upon Miss Priss's request :)

So excited for her party - and to open all those fun presents!

Ready for cake!

Party fun! She was so glad to have so many friends join her for her party!

I love this picture even though Melissa was being grouchy and wouldn't smile :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Melissa! That fairy cake is adorable. And I am praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete