Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

I think of this verse often when I'm pregnant. Because it's in the quiet, still moments that I really feel my baby moving and really focus on the miracle that is the child growing inside. I mean, there's a PERSON inside of me. A teeny, tiny naked person, as I tell Brian. :) A little person who has his own personality. It's really amazing. It's hard to notice when I'm busy and moving around but when I get still and really focus, that's when I feel and see all of the little kicks and turns and movements. He's just waiting for me to pay attention!

God is the same way. I get so distracted and busy with all of the stuff of life but it's when I really take the time to sit and rest in Him that I can see His hand moving and hear His voice in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment