Friday, December 31, 2010

Morning sickness

I've been a very lucky pregnant lady in the past. With both Kyler and Melissa I was a bit nauseous on occasion but it was never too bad, but this little one is not as nice to Mommy. I have a four hour window in the afternoon when I actually feel like I can and want to eat. The morning and evening are not so good most of the time. I haven't been too sick, just very very nauseous all the time. Ugh. I know I'm still not as bad off as several of my pregnant friends and family members and I am thankful for that!

We told the kids last night about the baby. We were planning to wait longer until I was starting to show and stuff but we decided to go ahead and tell them for two reasons - (1) I know they've been concerned about Mommy feeling sick so much and (2) people keep asking them about having a new brother or sister and I have to clarify that we haven't talked to them about it but it confuses the kids. Anyway, we told them and they were very excited that God put a baby in Mommy's tummy. When Kyler told me goodnight he leaned over and hugged my tummy and Melissa wanted to give the baby a kiss. They are so sweet. I know it's going to be a long 8 months of them asking when the baby will be born but I'm excited to see their anticipation and share all the sweet (non-sick) pregnancy moments with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment