Saturday, January 22, 2011

I thought I had figured out how to pretty much control my nausea. Crackers and ginger ale before getting out of bed has helped all week. But today it's back stronger than it's been all week and I feel awful. Ugh. Oh well. Hopefully in the next 3-4 weeks this will pass and we can get on to the FUN part of being pregnant.

I can't wait to start feeling the baby move and sharing that with the kids. They are so excited and Kyler gives the baby hugs and kisses every night before bed. And Melissa loves to look at my pregnancy updates with me on the computer and see how big our baby is (first it was a blueberry, then a bean and now it's a grape. :)).

I know it's not rational but I've been concerned about this pregnancy. I don't know if it's because it took us longer than I expected to get pregnant and I thought there was a problem or because I've had two such easy pregnancies and I just expect something to go wrong this time. I keep thinking of and imagining all that can go wrong. Every time I just have to pray and turn it all over to God. I can't control anything that may happen so there's no use worrying about it. I am considering doing a birth center delivery instead of home birth this time, though, but only because the birth center is closer to the hospital in case something happens. I don't know why it freaks me out so much this time....

No comments:

Post a Comment