Monday, December 27, 2010

Baby!

If you're on Facebook you may have already seen my post that I am currently (finally) expecting baby #3! Maybe I will actually blog a little more often now since I like to be able to go back and read about all of the excitement leading up to the addition of a new little one to our family.

Right now I'm feeling pretty good...a bit nauseous now and then but not too sick. I'm exhausted, though! I've never had to do the first trimester tiredness during such a busy time of year and I am just crashing. Last night I fell asleep on the couch while were were watching Friends and when I got up an hour or two later I just went and fell in bed and went right back to sleep. Thankfully, now that Christmas is over and Brian still has a week off of work, I can rest a bit!

Our sweet baby will be joining us in August or September and I just can't wait to meet him or her!

No comments:

Post a Comment