Wednesday, March 11, 2009






In exactly one week I will be at the airport preparing to board a plane with Chara headed to Atlanta to visit Amanda! I'm so excited to get to spend almost a week hanging out with my two very best friends! We haven't all three been together since the night before Melissa was born, which, unbelievably, was almost 2 years ago. I will miss my babies and my hubby, though, of course. I haven't slept away from him that many nights in a row since we got married. :)
In honor of my upcoming trip, pics from the last time we were all together -
Chara and Amanda painted my toenails that night - to give me something to focus on when I finally delivered Melissa (none of us realized it would be the next day!) Can you tell which feet belong to which face? Chara's are easy....... :)
And a picture of my 9-month-pregnant self that night. I can't believe that little girl who looked like a basketball under my shirt will be 2 in about a month. That's insane.

1 comment: