Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My trip

Well, I've been home from Atlanta for two days and have now found the time to sit down and post about it. Let's see....highlights of the trip....almost missed our plane from DFW to Atlanta, that was exciting. Oh, and on the way home there was a Dallas Maverick on our flight. Have no idea who he was - just overheard a woman ask him if he played basketball and he said he played for Dallas.

Went to see Confessions of a Shopaholic and loved it. This is considered a highlight of the trip because I was really glad to get to see it while I was in Atlanta - Amanda was the one who got me into reading the books so it was fun to see it with her!) We got to go to a hockey game, which was really fabulous. Thanks, Amanda, for thinking of that idea! I like hockey. :)

Went to Medieval Times. That was fun even though our knight didn't win and wasn't very cute. Our server was REALLY cute, though. Really should have given him Amanda's number......

Played games and painted a picture (a tryptic (sp?) so that we could each take a piece home with us) Just have to figure out where to hang mine up.........



Enjoyed alot of girl time with my friends who I never see nearly enough. Lots of laughs and talks. Some light-hearted, some very enlightening.


I really loved seeing so many of the places that Amanda spends her time - now I'll know where she is when she says she's at home/work/church. :) Thanks for letting us come, Amanda! I had a great time! Thanks for going with me, Chara! I love you both so much!

Missed my hubby and my kiddos. They missed me, too. Kyler didn't want to leave my side after I came home and they both clung to me when I dropped them off at their classes at Mother's Day Out on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment