Sunday, August 9, 2009

CVS/Walgreens shopping trip

So, I'm learning to love CVS and Walgreens.

Today I went to CVS where Pull-Ups are on sale for 2/$18 with $4 ECB. I had two $2/1 coupons for Pull-Ups so I got them for $5 each. Nice. And at the register I got a coupon for a free CVS toothbrush, $2.29 value.

Then I went to Walgreens. At Walgreens today I got 2 bottles of Listerine, 2 Reach toothbrushes, 2 Reach dental floss, a tube of Colgate toothpaste and 4 bottles of V8 Fusion juice. After coupons and Register Rewards I spent $7.24. I was super excited about that one b/c I love to get V8 Fusion for my kids b/c it gives them fruit and veggie servings but even at Wal-Mart it costs $3 a bottle.

2 comments:

  1. You do realize that CVS and Walgreens are competitors, right? :P My mom works for CVS! You probably went to one of her stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I don't care where I shop, whichever gives me a better deal and more free stuff! I was gonna put this in the post but I forgot...Walgreens is totally jealous of CVS. I went to two different Walgreens because the first one was out of alot of the stuff I wanted to buy. I don't usually shop there so I asked if they have a store card like at CVS and the guy was like, "We don't say that name here." I laughed and finished the conversation. Anyway, when I went to the second Walgreens I never even mentioned CVS but after I checked out and saved so much money the guy was like, "That's better than CVS, right? They just give you a card!" I just smiled but I was thinking, "Hey, I get free stuff there sometimes, too!"

    ReplyDelete