Thursday, May 7, 2009

Weddings

I've been in a few weddings over the years. I was the flower girl in my parents' wedding when I was 7, I was a bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding when I was 18 and I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding when Kyler was only about one month old. And, of course, I was the bride in my own wedding almost 6 years ago!

But I haven't even been to any weddings in almost 4 years but this year we're going to be overrun with weddings! Okay, there's just two, but when you add the bridal showers and bachelorette party and rehearsals, that' alot of wedding! One of my very best friends is getting married in August. Less than 3 months. Chara, you're crazy! Anyway, I'm a bridesmaid and Kyler and Melissa are going to be ring bearer and flower girl (how cute is that?). Plus we're having her bridal shower at my house.....

And then in October my brother is getting married and Brian's going to be a groomsman and Kyler's going to be a ring bearer. I'm trying to convince them they need two flower girls (their daughter, Hannah, is going to be the flower girl) because of course, by then, Melissa will have experience. :) But maybe I shouldn't convince them of that because at this point I'm wondering if we're going to need to take out a loan for wedding clothes and wedding/shower presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment