Friday, August 29, 2014

Caedon at THREE years old!

Today is Caedon's birthday!  I can't believe he's three already!  Three years ago today I was at the hospital, watching my baby's heart rate drop every time I had a contraction.  It was scary and I'm so thankful that he was born safe and sound, even though I so did not want the c-section I ended up with!  That sweet baby was the happiest little guy I've ever known and has grown up to be such a sweet, handsome, smart little toddler!

Caedon is such a little chatterbox.  He's always asking questions, telling us silly jokes and talking about whatever he can think up.  His favorite things to eat are...well, pretty much everything.   He loves pizza and hamburgers the most, though.  And ice cream.  Cake.  Strawberries.  Watermelon.  Yeah, he likes to eat for sure!  He likes playing with puzzles, "reading" his books, playing with the twins' blocks and watching Dora.  Lots and lots of Dora the Explorer.

He is funny, adventurous, rambunctious, sweet and helpful.  He loves to play outside, sliding and jumping on the trampoline.  He DOES NOT like swings.  He loves his baby sisters and is always kissing their hands.  He adores his older siblings and gets so upset when they leave him out of things.

He weighs about 35 lbs and about 3'2".  He's growing up much too fast for this mama's liking!


No comments:

Post a Comment