Saturday, October 29, 2011

2 months

Caedon is two months old today!  I really can't believe he's been with us so long already!  He's growing and getting stronger every day.  He hasn't been to the doctor yet (appt's on Wednesday) so I don't know his 2 month stats yet, but I'm guessing he's almost doubled his weight.  Probably around 14 lbs right now.  He's outgrown alot of his 0-3 month clothes already and is fitting pretty well in 3-6 month stuff.  Except pants.  His 0-3 month pants still don't fit very well.  He's getting chubby but apparently not chubby enough for pants.  :)

He's really good at pushing up on his arms and holding his cute little head up straight.  I'm wondering how much longer we'll have before he's rolling over!  He's such a relaxed baby and when he's awake he's mostly happy just hanging out in our arms or sitting in his swing or bouncy seat.  He smiles alot but we're still waiting for that first sweet little laugh.  He likes bath time but only if I get in our big tub with him and hold him while I bathe him.  His sister was the same way.  :)  I enjoy it but it doesn't require more work and preparation since I'm usually doing it on my own!

We're ready for Halloween - I know he won't care AT ALL but I'm excited to celebrate holidays with him this year!  He's going to be a cow this year.  :)  Now....here are his 2 month pictures.  All take by me here at our house.  I love taking pictures!

My favorite of the pictures I took of him today

I love his little tongue sticking out in this one. :)

My sweet boy!

I got more smiles from him inside because outside the sun was bothering him

Such a precious little smile!

How adorable is he???

No comments:

Post a Comment