Monday, February 8, 2010

Do you have books you'll never read again gathering dust in your home?

If you have books taking up space that you don't intend to read again here's a great idea to get rid of those AND get new-to-you books! Join www.paperbackswap.com - when you join and list 10 books to swap you will automatically get 2 free credits to order books from other users (and if you use my e-mail address TashaDBooth@gmail.com as your referrer, I will get a credit if you list 10 books!). Each book that you send out gives you one credit and each book you order costs one credit, no matter what book it is, hardback, paperback, etc. You do have to pay shipping to send the books, but it's less than $3 media mail (much less than purchasing a book you want in the store!) and then you can order a book that will be shipped at no cost to you. They currently have almost 4.5 million books posted on the site so it's very likely that you'll find many that interest you! I read tons of books so I think this is a great idea and while I love to check books out at the library, it doesn't always have certain books I want. I shouldn't have trouble finding most of them with the 4.5 million books at my fingertips on www.paperbackswap.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment